Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Finding time to gather your sanity isn't always possible when you're a working mother. Tack on a couple college courses and attempting to keep the house clean, and it's almost impossible. I created this blog to not only fulfill a college course assignment, but to try and give some helpful advice on how to juggle the demanding job of motherhood...oh, and a full-time professional career as well.

I'll occasionally sprinkle in the shining moments of parenthood coupled with some humorous experiences (not so humorous at the time), but will try not to dwell on the "cutesy" moments of raising a toddler...I'm sure people don't want to hear me gush about my adorable, toe-headed 2-year-old.

So, I hope you enjoy my blog and learn a little something about overcoming mommy madness.

1 comment:

MBenti said...

Susan - my aunt just started going back to school and she's in the same boat. I bet she would appreciate reading your blog. She has two sons, one is 4 and the other is 6. She ends up doing her work at 5 am so that she can have peace and quiet! She's too tired at night. : )