Sunday, November 9, 2008

Technology...I curse thee!

Well, this weekend has been a challenge. Only two days after I post about my love for technology, our primary computer dies. It didn't exactly die, but was just infected with a virus which rewrote some of the Windows dll files. We got rid of the virus, but it corrupted the dll files, making the computer virtually inoperable. After wiping the computer and re-installing Windows, it's now back up and running, but for a price...

Time. I have virtually no time left to enjoy myself at all this weekend with the computer problem. Today was filled not only with a visit to the pediatrician for my son's ear infection (again) but with a mad dash to do my Accounting exam and post discussion follow-ups before bedtime. I'll have to fit in dinner and researching medical benefits plans with my husband in the remaining couple hours of today.

Tip of the day: Tivo/DVR a bunch of your child's favorite cartoons to allow yourself some time to catch up on homework...but don't let your television become your constant babysitter.

No comments: